Saturday, August 18, 2012

cheap oakley sunglasses Looked at the second tiger excited expression

Surface of the tiger has been hit in the hands of mace, I could not help a bitter smile, even if there is a divine body care, my wounded or dead
I've done the preparation of a beating when, suddenly at the foot of Juli coming, my body and shoved a silver figure of boosting the lightning jump up to go towards the other side.
Severe whistling in my ears sounded fierce between a bow, the mace of a tiger roared against my body swept, and the whistling winds, scraping my nerve a little pain, If this is about smashed a solid, I have ordered you?
Is secretly fortunate direction of movement of fierce, an enormous force to force, the surprise turned around and looked behind the tiger, is menacing,cheap oakley sunglasses, waving mace, vicious forced toward me over.
Mind cheap nfl a turn, I could not help smile again, just ... silver magic is another example of a leap over, break open my body with me to continue the flight, our direction of flight, just behind the tiger forward direction.
Me, or silver magic, has lost the opportunity to evade, we just are full to avoid a tiger, at the moment ...... the crisis just past, no time to escape the second tiger attack.
Looked at the second tiger excited expression, I know ... he must have thought that this will hit me, he will be disappointed, because ... I and silver magic too late to escape, but ...
cheap nfl smile between, I shoved the energy input at the foot of the saddle with the front end, a strong whistling sound, sounded from under my feet, strong airflow, speed and silver magic sharp drop down.
More than the airflow emitted from the front of the saddle,fake oakley sunglasses, not only reduces the speed, At the same time, turbulent airflow, blowing tiger eye rolling, and ... jump in front of the body speed and momentum, are rapid slow down, weaken
Loudly roar, mace, two meters from the front and silver magic across, with the heavy body of a tiger, go down towards the ground, crashing sound, great Spike to help solid hit on the ground on.
Shade of a smile, an energy re-enter the saddlery At the same time ... sensed my inner thoughts have crossed the head of the silver magic, fierce of a U-turn in the air, the body from top to bottom, upside down , facing awkward on the ground tiger sprang.
At the same time, severe whistling in the back of the saddle, again emitting a severe airflow, the air of silver magic, suddenly speed doubling ...
In the hands of guns easily throughout the color of the face of horror and despair, entirely too late to react tiger head, arm toss the tiger's corpse tattered like to fly up, fly out far ...
Subsequently ... Yinlang belly emitting an whistling air, spray and shoved on the ground speed dropped red silver magic forelimb hind legs have strong on the ground support, lithe silver magic with instant stopped or stayed not fill the gap across a perfect arc, driving fast and ran to the other has just landed the tiger ...... jet airflow, and again at the Yinlang behind jet ...
Remaining tiger, and finally in a timely manner to block I hit a huge momentum, the two of us lost control of the body

No comments:

Post a Comment