Sunday, August 26, 2012

nike nfl jerseys even dare to sell the 100 amethyst currency

More than originally came here to go to another pub customer, and ... most of the female guests, ladies, the male guests also got less?
See the boss has been almost completely impressed me,nike nfl jerseys, and I conspire to his ear and said: doubled, if you sell gold coins, that can earn how much? to know ... this city,authentic nfl jerseys, or even the whole continent, only this one to sell How much money nobody will say anything, papaya have been rare items. WHACK!
Suddenly a boss pound the table and straightforward: Needless to say, as you say, a gold one papaya dry, I first set to 10000, but you must ensure that the whole continent, I am the only one in selling only into, how do you say that? I smiled and held out his hand, and pubs boss tight a grip, I smiled and said: Boss big rough hands stretched out, and I held a grip Road: I threw your hands up, smiled and said: Half an hour later ... my intellectual pride and full out of the pub, and to my card has been more than 100 deposits of amethyst, and now it is time to find shelter.
Come up with ten thousand dried papaya, my space bags are basically empty, that can eat a hundred years, ...... it is an exaggeration to describe it is to eat a hundred years, that have to mix with other food to eat, my space bag it the rest of the thousands of pieces of papaya did, I would like to keep their own eat.
Down the street, I wander around, the money thing has been resolved, but the matter of residence must be resolved, no residence proof, but also can not apply this provision, although a bit harsh, but there is no way.
Has been visiting for a day, I find one for my house in a remote corner, it is one of only 20 square meters of dark small room, formerly a warehouse, now being developed to rent.
Although the room is small, but has the advantage of oblique facing Main Street, the entrance ramp in front 20 meters far from the main street, also claim to be a good location.
The price was outrageous, then days of the city here, money is simply like a stone, so a broken house, even dare to sell the 100 amethyst currency, after I hard negotiation, and finally to 90 amethyst coins The price bought it.
Later I learned that I misunderstood the rules of the school, the so-called proof of residence, does not want you to buy a house, but there is a rental permit, but I spent 90 amethyst coins to buy a at 20 square meters of real estate, can be regarded as foolish.
When I got the proof of the property, except for the tuition fees of 10 amethyst, my card will be just under an amethyst, Fortunately, I do not consider eating papaya remaining dry enough a few years consumption.
The semi-good, I went back to the break room I bought a small, outside the door, a window, dark, very repressed.
Gently

No comments:

Post a Comment